For answers to all your questions
ARTENGO OFFERS A 10-YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL TABLES IN THE ROLL AND PLAY RANGE: FT730 O, FT830 O, FT860 O, FT890 O
For tables that are not part of the "Roll and Play" range, the guarantee is 5 years and 2 years for the posts, nets and wheels.
This guarantee applies exclusively to the following parts:
• The safety system (blocking/unblocking system)
• The wheels
• All metal parts (including screws)
• The tabletops, against warping and the ungluing and fading of the lines.
The 10-year guarantee begins on the date of purchase from a DECATHLON store whatever the country or via the DECATHLON website and is only valid if you can produce the original proof of purchase, for FT730, FT830, FT860 and FT890 tables.
You can also add your product and receipt to your Decathlon account via the decathlon website in "my loyalty programme" then “my purchases”. If you do not already have one, creating an account is quick and easy on www.decathlon.fr, then “my account”.
For the 10-year guarantee to remain valid, you must:
• Present proof of purchase
• Or have a DECATHLON loyalty card and record the purchase when checking out
• Or record the purchase on the Decathlon website in "my loyalty programme” then “my purchases”
Under this guarantee, ARTENGO proposes to replace all defective parts or the table tennis table.
All transport and travel expenses are covered by the passion brand ARTENGO. If parts need replacing, repair costs will be charged to the customer.
• Normal wear and tear
• Community use of the tables
• Failure to install the product in accordance with the user instructions
• Non-respect of the user and safety instructions
• A lack of maintenance and the use of products that are not intended / suitable for table tennis tables.
• Scratches, corrosion and discolouration
• Impacts, accidents (including due to wind), negligence and more generally all improper use.
ARTENGO reserves the right to verify whether the conditions of the guarantee are met (namely by requesting photographs of the defective parts) and to deploy all necessary and appropriate measures as required.
For all questions relating to your guarantee, please contact your DECATHLON store.
You can contact us via our After-Sales Service website: click on “contact" and send the contact form with your contact address, name and photos of the defective parts with the serial number or name of your ARTENGO table.